Staff Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Forums

staff forum for all gahnak staff members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans For The Shard As Of Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin

Plans For The Shard As Of Now Empty
PostSubject: Plans For The Shard As Of Now   Plans For The Shard As Of Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:17 am

Ok guys this is the plan.

The shard will be wiped beginning Saturday night after all players information on their characters is taken down, verified and logged so that we may return items and such to them when the shard is back up for players.

One thing I REALLY want to do is to get our asses in gear to get it back up and running as soon as we can. This will not be easy nor will it be a couple of hours BUT it can be done with minimal down time if we all work together.

This is the plan so far as to how the shard will be setup and what needs to be done----keep in mind any information given here needs to be kept between staff and staff only. Thank you...

The new meadow will be located in Serpent's Hold <Trammel>--make sure all NPC's that are needed for all crafts are spawned in this area in the appropriate places for them.

A newbie dungeon will be crafted but only for those needing to raise such stats as blacksmithing etc....I will explain why limited below.

The dungeons in Tram will be spawned so as to accomodate the young players so that they may build up their skills just as they would in a newbie dungeon. Hence the afore mentioned reference to a llimited newbie dungeon.

The dungeons in Fel will be spawned to accomodate the advanced players and in a normal dungeon fashion. What I mean by this is..... These will be hard enough to advance their skills as well as give them a challenge in combat, attaining gold etc.

The towns in Fel will be Uber so to speak. Well advanced beyond the dungeons, some critters being hard enough to need several players to kill them etc......These will probably take the most time and effort as well as thinking to make because of the increase in skill having to be taking into consideration from the players.

As you can see we basically will be on a three step level for those wanting to hunt and such. So when spawning keep in mind the area you are in and the level of the players who will be hunting there.

All towns in all areas as well as all dungeons in all areas will need to be checked for glitches, problems and such. This is probably the first thing that needs to be checked. Also check your monsters and other parts of the game for any problems and report ASAP so that I can atleast try to fix them right off the bat.....

There will be other things <too many to list> that will need attention such as the moongates and such but those we can talk about in game as the server will be set for GM's and up only during the time we are getting it ready.

I hope and pray this works for everyone and we can all finally go into overdrive on getting people into our shard and playing like we should.

If you have any questions, comments, ideas or anything else to add please please do not hesitate to let us know....this is everyone's shard not just mine and Dramin's and we want it fun and a great place for everyone.

Love all of you and I thank you so much for your support, devotion and help......you are the best staff ever!!!

Love,
Katrina aka Aly
Back to top Go down

Plans For The Shard As Of Now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staff Forums :: Staff Information-
Jump to: