Staff Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Forums

staff forum for all gahnak staff members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Cleaning/ Organization

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dramin
Admin

Spring Cleaning/ Organization Empty
PostSubject: Spring Cleaning/ Organization   Spring Cleaning/ Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:49 pm

In anticipation of Gahnak Fall's renovation occuring within the next couple months, I have added a second story to the staff meeting hall in Green Acres. With that being said, I need everyone (mainly aly and xav) to take any special spawns they've made, dupe the spawners, and then put them in their boxes on the second story. I also would like a corresponding moongate to the spawn placed up there as well. I wanted this done for a couple of reasons, but the main one being is as we get new staff members, I want them to be able to go to spawners for support and guidance. Also, I just think it's more organized if we can see where everything is spawned, and have duplicate spawners on hand in case something happens! Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
xavros silverbow

PostSubject: Re: Spring Cleaning/ Organization   Spring Cleaning/ Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:39 pm

I'll add moongates to the ones I make and place as I go along but the only one I really have in circulation that matters to me is.....well.... none of em lol. I will however put dupes of some of my more advanced as well as a few of my basic ones there for everyone to see and work with.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/redwolflives
Alystenia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spring Cleaning/ Organization   Spring Cleaning/ Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:52 pm

i am so excited about doing this...i must be nuts because it is going to be a full job until it's done but im not going to be in a major rush because i want to do this right. If any of you stafferz have any ideas please do not hesitate to add them here. Now is the time because it will be easier to add with everyone knowing that we are going to be offline. That way if there are issues we are not rushed to get the shard back up and can work on things until we get em just right!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Cleaning/ Organization   Spring Cleaning/ Organization I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Cleaning/ Organization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staff Forums :: General-
Jump to: