Staff Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Forums

staff forum for all gahnak staff members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some "General" Staff Commands.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dramin
Admin

Some "General" Staff Commands. Empty
PostSubject: Some "General" Staff Commands.   Some "General" Staff Commands. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:22 pm

I know Xavros has made a book for all new staff members to use to learn the basic commands us as staff need to know; I will re-itterate those, and add a few here.

[add - Add an item in game if specific name is known i.e. [add kryss, or you can use it with a partial name to bring up the search box.

[remove/[delete - Delete targeted items, including mobiles. ( sorry guys it won't work on players.)

[tele - teleport staff to targeted ground

[move - will allow you to move any NON static item in game.

[gethue - get the hue of an item. *Note, if an item has not be dyed, it may show the hue number as 0. You can also use the 0 as a way to return an item to its original color.

[sethue - sets the hue of specified item.

[get bodyvalue - returns the # bodyvalue of specified mobile

[set bodyvalue - changes the bodyvalue of specified mobile

[get itemid - returns the # itemid of a specified item

[set itemid - changes the itemid of a specified item

[jail - will jail a player immediately

[explode - will explode a mobile

[set name " (name here)" - MUST HAVE QUOTATION MARKS!

[props - get detailed information about a certain item or mobile. (this is good to learn how to type commands into the xmlspawner when you feel you're ready.)

This is just a small list of the basic commands - there may be some that I've missed. There are some commands where you can put an m infront of the command i.e [m tele, that will allow you to teleport multiple times without having to re type the command. there is also [area this allows you (yes, you guessed it) to affect an entire area with a command i.e. [area remove. I will add more sections as they come to me, but hopefully this helps as a reminder.
Back to top Go down

Some "General" Staff Commands.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staff Forums :: General-
Jump to: