Staff Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Forums

staff forum for all gahnak staff members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xavros silverbow

Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment Empty
PostSubject: Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment   Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Eyez has a real attitude problem since we reopened. He asks a question and if he doesn't like the answer or how we respond he mopes and becomes sarcastic. When he first came in I was willing to take care of his statrs AFTER I fixed Kat's stats on her alt toon and he didn't like it and ssaid he would ask later when staff was "less ornery" because I told him I was done with Kat and to put in his page. Then today he pages about a robe of his that he was supposed to get back (at the time of this post he has not received anything that Dramin is holding for him) and I told him that if it was on his list then Dramin would return it and he responds with "aight good neutral answer". I know he is bipolar but if his attitude keeps up I will start jailing him for it and if he doesn't like it he can leave. Everyone else is being patient while we handle things for players AS THEY COME UP on an individual basis but he want's to be first in line and treated like he's the #1 player. OK my rant is done later all.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/redwolflives
Alystenia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment   Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:11 am

I posted a replay to his topic on the forums. Dramin is pretty tied up with things in real. He has school fulltime, work, and an internship for the local paper, so his time for "normal" hours is pretty much taken up with either getting interviews for the paper, homework or trying to write. He spent most of the time he had after work last night writing a story that was due today for the paper. He came on after and filled eyez order. He locked things down to which from what i seen in the post was not good enough even then because it stopped eyez macroing. I understand we will have some that are just rowdy in the shard but honestly are they usually this bad? I refuse to do the items as I am prone to fuck shit up and I do not know what Dramin told people they could or could not have. So I feel it is better if one person handles the items. I have been sick for the past couple of days with that stupid cold AGAIN so I haven't been on. Bipolar is not an excuse. If it were I would be like that everyday. I don't think I am and IF i am then by all means pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee let me know cause i sure as hell dun wanna be.
Back to top Go down
Dramin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment   Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:30 am

I would say that players (more so Eyez) should have been accountable for his or her actions from the get go. I am partly to blame because I was trying to be patient with him because of his condition.

However, If he becomes a titty baby, please jail him and explain to him that this type of behavior is not tolerated, nor warranted on this server. We provide a service to these players that is second to none, and respect will be given.

... or they can get the fuck out - end of story.
Back to top Go down
xavros silverbow

PostSubject: Re: Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment   Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:02 pm

OK so I got tired of Eyez constantly criticizing us and how and why we spawn or do not spawn something. I sent him a PM on his being a dick about why crystal elementals spawn in Fel and about the double resources on the fel maps (Nev can back this up) I told him via PM that I was tired of his constant "opinions" that are really his bitching about what HE does not like. Feel free to log in on my account and check my mial to see the response he sent. I did tell him in my PM that if he did not like what was here he was free to leave and in public, when he was still ranting, I told him that noone has to hunt anything they don't want to. The chat logs and Nev will support all this as well as my mail box in game. If he still comes in fine, but if he finally decides to leave, fuck him and good riddance.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/redwolflives
Alystenia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment   Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:08 pm

no problem.....we trust your judgement hun .....we got ya back
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment   Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:05 am

yano...we have like ten players and there is only one who makes the list here......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment   Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tygereyez needs an attitude adjustment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staff Forums :: Player Report-
Jump to: